Monday, September 14, 2009

Ranbir on Konkona, Karan and Wake Up Sid

Actor Ranbir kapoor's next film Wake Up Sid is ready for release. In a chat with CNN-IBN, Ranbir reveals what is the first thing he wakes up to and about his co-star Konkona Sen Sharma and Karan Johar.
CNN-IBN: As the name of the film is Wake Up Sid, what is this one issue the you think the people of our country should wake up to and why?
Ranbir Kapoor: There are so many, even the simple things like waking up to love, responsibilities, life and your family. I think that it what Wake Up Sid is all about.
CNN-IBN: What does Ranbir wake up to everyday?
Ranbir Kapoor: A glass of juice. As I am an actor I wake up to movies. I go to my set, work on my scene and interact with other actors.
CNN-IBN: Tell us something about Karan and Konkona which we don't know already?
Ranbir Kapoor: Apart from being a god-gifted, talented actress, Konkona can finish a 300-350 pages book in an hour flat, which I think is marvelous. I think it will take me 300 days to do that. And Karan Johar is the most giving person you will ever come across in your life.
(CNN IBN)

No comments:

Post a Comment