Sunday, September 5, 2010

Siddharth Malhotra: 'I'll make films only with Dharma Productions!'

Even as the accolades continue to stream in for 'We Are Family,' director Siddharth Malhotra, has already moved on to his next project. Malhotra's future effort will be a comedy based along the lines of 'Chupke Chupke'.

"It'll be a complete family entertainer and I'll be making my films only with Dharma Productions," states the director in a media quote. "And I'd love to work with Kajol again. I've been watching Kajol right from the time she entered cinema. I've also watched her bad films like 'Taaqat' and 'Hulchul'. I think Kajol is a very clean soul."

'WAF' has earned high brownie points for its perfect casting and Malhotra explains as to why he handpicked Arjun Rampal to match histrionics with Kajol and Kareena Kapoor.

"I wanted a man over whom the two women could fight," says Malhotra. "He had to be good looking. I wanted to show the film through a man's point of view."

(By MovieTalkies.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment