Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What's brewing KJo, Vidya?

Vidya Balan and Karan Johar have often been meeting up either at work or home

Recently, Vidya was seen at Karan’s office in Khar, which is incidentally diagonally opposite to her new house. She was living in Chembur earlier. A couple of days ago, she even went to Karan’s house at Union Park for dinner and was there for four hours. If all goes well, Vidya may soon find herself in one of Karan Johar’s forthcoming productions.

A friend of Vidya’s says, “Vidya’s fine performances in Paa and Ishqiya, which were very different from each other, has made Karan sit up and take notice. Apparently, they are talking about working together.”

The friend confirmed that Karan had invited Vidya to many of his parties even earlier and that Vidya has always loved Karan’s films.

At Karan’s house the two of them spoke about everything under the sun. Karan confirmed that Vidya came to his house for dinner. He said, “A couple of other friends were there too. Vidya is a tremendously talented actress. My company, Dharma Productions, is very keen on working with her. But there is no film as yet. Right now, there’s only I Hate Luv Storys (which releases this Friday) in my mind.

What’s brewing between Karan Johar and Vidya Balan? The latest is that the two have struck a new friendship after meeting and interacting at a recent function. Vidya was spotted sitting next to Karan there.

I am running around all over the place. Then I’ll be working on Dostana 2, which I am producing. I have become more of a producer now. As for a script, which I was supposed to pen in London for my next directorial venture, I wasn’t able to structure it much. In fact, I ended up having five different ideas.”

Recounting her meeting with Karan, Vidya too was gushing praises for the filmmaker, “Karan Johar is one of the wittiest people I have met. He had me in splits. No wonder, he writes beautifully.”

(TOI)

No comments:

Post a Comment