Saturday, October 10, 2009

Arjun Rampal: It would be nice to work with Kareena and Kajol

With WAKE UP SID doing well at the box office, it is time for Karan Johar's Dharma Productions to move on to it's next films. Out of the plethora of films which are there on the production house's plate, the one which is about to go on floors pretty soon is STEPMOM remake. And the actor who is most pleased and raring to go is none other than Arjun Rampal who has bagged yet another biggie for himself.

"It's a very exciting character that I get to play in the film and I am just raring to go. Now this is a kind of performance oriented role that I wanted to lay my hands on. Especially after ROCK ON, it was imperative that I pick and choose great roles. STEPMOM gives me that opportunity", says Arjun who is meanwhile also busy wrapping up his portions for Prakash Jha's RAJNEETI.

"It is really nice to see such diverse subjects coming my way. People are giving me responsibility and as an actor, what more could really please you? Characters that I play in RAJNEETI, STEPMOM or HOUSEFULL are performance oriented. These are great times", he adds in an elated tone.

Coming back to STEPMOM remake, he is happy to be working with top female actors like Kareena Kapoor and Kajol.

"They are both superb. I have never worked with either of them before and it would be nice to co-star in a film with them", says Arjun.

The film would be directed by debutant Siddharth Malhotra.

"His approach towards STEPMOM is quite fresh. Even though the film is a remake, it is being completely remade. I am sure it would be one of the highlight films of 2010", says Arjun who is looking forward to an eventful year ahead.

(Glamsham)

No comments:

Post a Comment