Saturday, August 28, 2010

Siddharth will work only with Kajol

Siddharth Malhotra apes mentor Karan Johar; plans to work only with Kajol, no matter how long he has to wait

Like guru, like chela. It could not hold truer than in the case of Karan Johar and Siddharth Malhotra. If KJo won't direct films with anyone but Shah Rukh Khan, Sid has decided he will work only with Kajol. He has already written his next with her in mind. While the pregnant actress will take a long break from movies post-delivery, the debutant director is ready to wait.



Talking about his fondness for Kajol, Siddharth says, "I wrote We Are Family keeping her in mind. Even when I read out the script to Kareena, she told me I had to make it with Kajol. It took a lot of prayers and belief to actually get her on board."

He even kept a mannat. "I was desperate to have her in my film. I have watched every single film of hers, even the not-so-good ones. So when my prayers were answered I was ecstatic because I really couldn't think of anyone else to play the part."

Sid has already written his next script for Kajol. "I know she's pregnant and will take a long break after delivery. But I am ready to wait as long as she wants me to."

The reason for his Kajol-worship? "Because there's no one else like her. She's the perfect wife -- her love for Ajay is immense and unconditional. She's an amazing mother, and a great friend to have. She's always made decisions based on instinct and has never regretted a single thing."

(Mid Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment